Thank you for your interest in becoming a Monthly Supporter! With even a small commitment each month, you can have a huge effect on building a healthy community. When you become a monthly giving contributor, you join a group of the most dedicated and committed supporters in making healthcare a human right.
Reasons to consider becoming a Monthly Supporter:
- Your support will allows us to plan for the year ahead, budgeting and allocating resources to make sure we keep our patients healthy.
- Every dollar counts. From a $25 gift monthly gift, which provides a whole year of vaccinations for our youngest patients, to a $100 donation, that provides a doctor's check-up for an uninsured patient, your support is crucial to keep us running.
- Monthly credit card or Electronic Funds Transfer gifts are the most cost-effective methods of donating to La Clínica.
- Your monthly commitment to end hunger helps us reduce administrative costs.
- Your donation goes to work immediately.
- Don’t have time to mail a check? We can process your donation monthly on the day of your preference.
- This plan is flexible; you can change or stop your donation at any time.
- Monthly Supporter are our most committed group of supporters.
How to become a Monthly Supporter:
It’s simple. You choose how:
- Call Viviana Knowles, Chief Development Officer, at (202) 464-0146 and provide us with the quantity per month you would like to donate.
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Either sign up online or mail our print-and-send form (when mailing, be sure to include your credit card information or a voided check).
Mail the form to:La Clínica del Pueblo Attn: Viviana Knowles Chief Development Officer
2831 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
Changing your method of payment, monthly amount, or stopping payment:
To make any changes to your account, please contact Viviana Knowles, Chief Development Officer, at (202) 464-0146 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons, we recommend that donors notify us via telephone if they wish to change or update their credit card information.