Come to Entre Amigas!
We are the Health and Gender Program focused on the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of Latina immigrant women. We create supportive networks and solidarity among women, where each participant strengthens her own health through her own beliefs, in her own language and at her own pace. We offer diverse services like:
- Weekly support groups
- Monthly educational workshops
- Navigation/Accompaniment to courts, health and social services, law enforcement, medical insurance and immigration offices
- Education workshops for health promoters
- Technical assistance related to community based health programs
- Education regarding prevention of gender based violence
Come visit us
Our Goal is to create a safe space for Latina immigrant women, promoting health as a human right.
La Casa Community Health Action Center
3166 Mt Pleasant St. NW, Washington, DC 20010
Monday-Friday 10 am – 4 pm